[WikiEN-l] What the heck is going on?

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 07:51:07 UTC 2005

I MOVEd [[Alan Dante Ameche]] to [[Alan Ameche]].  When I go to Recent Changes, it doesn't show any changes.  I click Refresh, I do a Control-F5, I reboot, and Recent Changes still isn't changed.  I go to [[Alan Ameche]], and it shows that it is redirecting to itself.  I go to [[Alan Dante Ameche]], and it shows that my MOVE hasn't taken place.  I edit the page to cut the information and paste it into the [[Alan Ameche]] article, and the edit page shows that the MOVE has taken place.

Is the database corrupted?

RickK