top posting (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: new user)

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 06:03:15 UTC 2005

I wish I could figure out why I have to top post on this Yahoo account, but not on another Yahoo account I have.  I have compared all of the settings between the two accounts, but this is the only one that does this to me.  My sister also has a Yahoo account that requires her to top post.

RickK

Nicholas Knight <nknight at runawaynet.com> wrote:
NSK wrote:
> Anyone knows how to make KMail display my signature properly in topposting?

No, and it probably doesn't support such, since top posting is Bad and
Annoying and the KMail developers know what they're doing.