[WikiEN-l] We may not have a policy for only one user

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 21:10:39 UTC 2005

--- Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have e-mailed Jimbo Wales about this previously, and he
> was unable to come up with a *single* instance of this ever
> happening. Ever.  We are unfortunately dealing with a small
> number of people abusing their Admin power out of some sort
> of personal vengeance.

Robert,

The small group of people can grow. I suggest you learn and move on.
We all try to get along, and be courteous and professional to each
other. Not abiding by the rules denotes an unwillingness to work with
other people, and this only leads to isolation. You put your seatbelt
on when you drive around, no? Some rules do benefit both society and
you. Enjoy.

=====
Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell