[WikiEN-l] Re: new user

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Feb 15 18:19:05 UTC 2005

NSK wrote:

>On Tuesday 15 February 2005 13:35, Theresa Knott wrote:
>

>>What did he actually do that was blockable?
>>

>He displayed Nazi symbols on his userpage. He must be blocked. Please don't
>let Wikipedia to become Nazipedia.

That's a bit much.  (I say nothing of what he might have done
elsewhere.)  There should be a lot more latitude on a user page.  A
picture of oneself in Nazi regalia says a lot more than a page full of
words.  It immediately gives an impression about the person's
credibility.  Unless it was maliciously posted there by someone else I
would leave everything there just the way he wanted.

Ec