[WikiEN-l] Re: new user

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 15 17:32:47 UTC 2005

Chad Perrin wrote

> 2.  You're still misrepresenting my words and intentions with that crap
> about a policy on personal attacks.  You didn't inform me of it for the
> sole purpose of being randomly informative: you did so with the intent
> of pointing out some imagined personal attack I made.  Of this, I'm
> convinced.  In that regard, you are mistaken.

You have been asked, politely if firmly, not to drag this list down with
flames.

You have no idea about my intentions, so leave it out.

I note that you posted 14 times to this list yesterday.  On one thread,
which I was not reading.  That strikes me as quite enough traffic.

If you can't take a reasonable prompt that this is not UseNet, then that
would be your problem.  The fact that you typed a two-paragraph reply to my
mail, and hit return, all within three minutes, strikes me as good evidence
that you are a hasty, combative poster.

Now, if you have anything to post about improving the English Wikipedia,
please do so.

Charles