[WikiEN-l] Re: new user

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:26:48 UTC 2005

He called the Holocaust the "alleged Holocaust." No one denies there
was a Holocaust, even if they dispute the numbers and the intention of
the Nazis, so that edit amounted to vandalism, as did changing the
"wars against Jews" on [[Jew]] to the "wars caused by Jews." Admins
are empowered to block new users who make disruptive edits, which Zero
did, so I'm wondering why Silsor unblocked him. It's one thing for a
person with these views to become an editor, but it's a different
matter when he comes as Sgt. Whatever of the political party he's
with, posting a picture of himself in his "uniform," which I believe
you deleted; thank you for that if you did.

Sarah