[WikiEN-l] Autofellatio: a reply to two wikipedians

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Mon Feb 14 06:41:22 UTC 2005

csherlock at ljh.com.au (csherlock at ljh.com.au) [050214 11:23]:
> Arno M wrote:

> >I'd like to put my reply to sannse's e-mail here.
> >That autofellatio image should go - and go immediately.
> >People have the right to go through this wikipedia without being confronted
> >with this kind of pornographic material without warning.

> Out of interest Arno, why are you looking at the Autofellatio article if
> you risk getting offended?

I too would like to know the answer to this question.

(It's like people who complain the picture on [[clitoris]] is not worksafe
and can't come up with why they were reading about clitorises in the course
of their job.)

nb: the photo on [[autofellatio]] is indeed awful.

The answer is as follows.

I saw sansee's posting here on this site. I went to the page (not on a work computer) ,
saw the picture and regarded it as inappropriate. I then came back and ultimately
chose to make a protest on this matter here on this page.

As for looking at it at all, how wise do you think it is to criticise something you
have not seen? At least in this instance, not very wise, period.