[WikiEN-l] Re: Writing about sexual topics responsibly is not censorship

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 23:03:32 UTC 2005

I wrote:
> but some students screamed with genuine horror at seeing
> a woman actually give birth.   One of them threw up!
> Granted, this wouldn't happen in some other cultures
> where birth is treated as just another fact of life,
> but where I live most people don't see such things,
> and some do not want to!

Frankly, I'm not even sure that I want to see my own wife
give birth.  Fortunately, given the fact that I faint when
my own blood is drawn (yup, eyeballs rolling to the back of
my head) she may forbid me from being within a hundred feet
of her when she gives birth.  ;-)

We are considering some kind of video-conferencing system.
:-o   Or just drugging me.  ;-)

Robert (RK)