[WikiEN-l] Re: RK welcome

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 22:55:06 UTC 2005

I have no idea whether the block log mentions or not attempts to editing or.

And I frankly do not think it matters.

The infringment would be to actually edit. No edits were made under his
user name.

If he actually edited under another user name under another ip range,
nobody noticed, which means the contributions were all good :-)

If some attempts were made to edit, it does not mean these were RKs. If
they were RKs, all that mean is that he was suffering from
wikipediholism :-)

But I do not believe RK is stupid. Him trying to edit every day just in
case for some reasons the software be bugged and let him go through
seems to me to be an unreasonable assertion.

I would add Rick, that you did not provided any facts.

So, sorry, your disagreement does not seem to hold much sense.

As I said, since RK had finished his ban time, I really really hope that
   he will have the opportunity to edit in peace, so I expect good will
and constructive attitude of *all*.

Anthere

Rick a écrit:
> I disagree with this action.
>
> RK continued to attempt to edit during his ban,
as is evident by a practically daily entry into the block log showing
that he had done so.  He did not serve his ban appropriately,
and the ban should have been reinstated from the date he last attempted
to edit.