[WikiEN-l] Autofellatio - NO to that image

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:04:14 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:30:00 +0600, Arno M <redgum46 at lycos.com> wrote:
> I'd like to put my reply to sannse's e-mail here.
>
> That autofellatio image should go - and go immediately.
>
> People have the right to go through this wikipedia without being confronted
> with this kind of pornographic material without warning.
>
> It's like you going down a street and having some idiot expose himself
> to you without warning.

"Going down a street". Hmmm. Very Freudian wording there. May I
suggest that if you are coming along Autofellatio Street then you may
expect to have such images in your face. But I doubt that too many
Wikipedia users hunt up that particular article. It's not like
browsing through ''World Book'' where you look up [[Automobile]] and
come across [[Autofellatio]] on the facing page. If you want
Autofellatio, you have to find it for yourself. You can't honestly
expect to be offended by something you have gone out of your way to
find.
--
Peter in Canberra