[WikiEN-l] Goodbye

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 07:15:16 UTC 2005

--- Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jimbo has made it clear that my presence in Wikipedia is not wanted.  I will
> therefore remove myself from the project.  Now I'll just have to find some
> other way to spend my time.

Rick - where did you get this idea from? Please don't go - we need more people
in the trenches. You are a bit abrasive sometimes and I'm pretty sure you don't
like me (not that that is a requirement for anything), but I think the good you
do far outweighs any bad.

If you must take a Wikiholiday, then please make the best of it and hurry back.

:)

-- mav