[WikiEN-l] [[Talk:Autofellatio]] - Poll

Robert Brookes the_robert_brookes at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 06:03:39 UTC 2005

--- "Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales" <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:

> We went through this with 'clitoris'.  We used to
> have a photo there
> which was terrible and in poor taste.  Now we have
> an image which is
> educational in style.

Actually no lessons were learnt from the "clitoris"
experience other than to embolden those who wish to
promote the use of such explicit material (hence the
circus over the autofellatio pic). Had the pronciples
been decided then and there, there would have been no
repeat performance. The picture on the [[Clitoris]]
page is of the [[Vulva]] and shows only the area of
location of the glans clitoris, but not the external
part of the clitoris at all. There is already a pic of
the vulva on the [[Vulva]] page so what pray tell is
the educational value of this pic in the context of
the clitoris?

Robert