[WikiEN-l] How dated is that Stormfront conversation?

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Sun Feb 13 03:21:12 UTC 2005

I now realise that the conversation about storming that Jewish ethnocentralism page is something that has already been picked
up by other wikipedians.

It does raise one question - how dated is that entire Stormfront chat page?
There are no dates on any of the postings there.
I now suspect that they have been there for far longer that I
for one had initially supposed.

'Hektor' and 'Rodskarl Dubhgall' have commented on this page, and of 'interesting' hysteria on it.
See http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=173563&page=5&pp=10.
Those have been the only new additions since I last looked at it.