[WikiEN-l] Blocked ISP proxy

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:12:47 UTC 2005

I'm very sorry.  Is there somebody who can put together a list of all of these major proxies?

RickK

Tony Sidaway <minorityreport at bluebottle.com> wrote:
RickK has blocked 62.255.64.9, a major UK ISP web proxy (NTL), because of
vandalism. I can't edit, and cannot contact RickK by email. He's in
California anyway so I suspect he's sleeping.
Could someone please unblock this proxy to see if the vandal has given up?
I'll monitor it, and if he comes back I'll report it to
[[Wikipedia:Vandalism in progress]].