[WikiEN-l] More thoughts on the 3-revert rule

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Feb 12 15:34:41 UTC 2005

Anyone can accidently get caught up in the 3-revert net as it is now
written. Best to take it as an opportunity to take a brief vacation. The
general prevalence of edit wars in certain areas was what brought this
rather rough cut rule on. It occasionally catches up the unwary and the
innocent. No sense of blame or guilt is appropriate.

Fred