[WikiEN-l] Template madness

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 00:40:22 UTC 2005

> No - this is just as stupid as the current templates. There *is* no talk page
> the great majority of our mirrors.
>
> More self-referential crap that I will delete on sight.
>
> -- mav

So? Most of our mirrors run various bots to remove stuff so I wont be
a problem for them to remove this. There is also the issue that our
mirrors have very different aims to us.

I suspose we could go for blantent honesty:

"this page as you can see has serious problems and does not meet our
usal standards however the odds of anyone caring enough to fix in any
time frame you would describe as resonable are pretty much zlich to
you had better get used to it."