[WikiEN-l] Re: Question about researching Wikipedia

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:17:06 UTC 2005

I think the way the community works is totally fascinating and I
understand fully your desire to do a more organised research. I'll be
glad to see results in the end.

The only comment I would have would be to recommand you to ask people
their permission if you make reference to their names in your study. Not
mandatory, but possibly nicer.

Anthere