[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 7 19:16:49 UTC 2005

Fred Bauder said:
> We could have two recent changes, one that has everything, another that
> has pages of interest, a sort of watchlist for everyone that had all
> pages that were embroiled in controversy listed.

That's easy enough to do.  I think there is already a page for listing
controversial articles.  Suppose it's called [[Wikipedia:Foo]], a link to
get recent changes related to articles listed on this page would be
something like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Recentchangeslinked/Wikipedia:Foo

Just pop that on your user page and click it when you want to watch recent
changes to controversial articles.