[WikiEN-l] Dispute receiving no attention

Jack Lutz jack-lutz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 01:58:35 UTC 2005

Despite beyond posted on RfC (3 FEB), Encyclopedia Standards talk (5), and asking repeatedly over days in #wikipedia and #en.wikipedia, there is a dispute between myself and another use at [[Blitzkrieg]] which no one has responded to. The dispute involves the inclusion of material and necessity of references. I posting here to increase exposure.

If you should become involved, which I certainly hope you do, please read the initial comments about the article during 2004, before this began. The "Inaccurate changes" headings are between us, but the current discussion is at "Factual accuracy dispute."

Please note that despite his language which casts me as some kind of malicious user (he has previously called my edits vandalism[1], and me a POV-pusher[2]), I have in fact written, with references and footnotes to substantiate my edits, all but the intro, Precursors/Successors, and countertactics. This is not to claim credit, but to dispel the above argument.

I've been pulling my hair trying to get even *one person* to register a comment, and am only posting here after the failure of the above methods.

User:119

[1] [[Talk:Polish September Campaign]]
[2] Above and [[Talk:Blitzkrieg]], 'blitzkrieg according to 119'