[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Sun Feb 6 21:20:44 UTC 2005

> " I recommend everyone to sign up for wikipedia.com [...]"

Just redirect wikipedia.com to bnaibrith.org, they'll assume
WP has been taken over completely and give up. More ambitiously,
mirror the database from wikipedia.org, allow them all to create
accounts and edit as usual, but update articles from wikipedia.org
each night. They'll go crazy trying to figure out why only their
edits are disappearing daily, including attempts to communicate
with other users.

Even more evil, heh-heh, make them register with real name and
address and credit card number if they come in through
wikipedia.com, and charge them for editing the mirror. It's a
.com, right? and we're supposed to be filthy money-grubbing Jews,
right? Just think of the poetry in having very dumb neonazis
funding the next round of server purchases...

:-)

Stan