[WikiEN-l] Neo-nazis to attack wikipedia

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:15:37 UTC 2005

>http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=173563
>
>"And this actually means we have to invade WIKI."

Some interesting comments from different posts made there today:

"Holocaust Denial has been essentially hijacked by the jews on wikipedia,
along with many other topics, we really need more white people to sign up to
wikipedia and help to make unbiased contributions to wikipedia.com. go to
wikipedia.com now, sign up and participate."

"I am signed up, but in an environment like Wiki Holocaust Denial is the
last thing we should be bothering about."

"Any activities should be well planned and organized."

"Nevertheless, guess we can have some fun at Wikipedia. Maybe we should have
a mailinglist on this helping each other with arguments and advice."

"Several Administrators are abusing their power on wikipedia and deleting
links to holocaust revisionists sites on wikipedia.com one such individual
is named jpgordon there needs to be a mass movement of people to sign up on
this forum and bring attention to arbitration that jpgordon and several
other administrators are abusing their power and purposefully making the
holocaust denial section unballanced and biased." (the last, no doubt, a
comment by [[User:dnagod]]  in relation to this edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Holocaust_denial&diff=0&oldid=10002024

Jay.