[WikiEN-l] me and my three reverts

Frank v Waveren fvw.wikipediaml at var.cx
Wed Feb 2 20:54:00 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 10:00:59AM -0800, Ray Saintonge wrote:
> >I'd advise you not to see edits you disagree with as insults, no
> >matter how stupid you find them; Whether you considerd them insults to
> >you or things you hold dear doesn't matter, in the end no good can
> >come of it. Think of them as mistakes or disagreements, it gives a
> >much more pleasant atmosphere.
> If you believe your own rhetoric you would say the same about those who
> have a quick trigger finger for applying 3RR.
Hmm? If it gives you any comfort, you should know I've never been
offended or insulted by a 3RR violation, nor by a block because of a
3RR violation. Is that what you meant?

--
Frank v Waveren                                      Fingerprint: BDD7 D61E
fvw@[var.cx|stack.nl] ICQ#10074100                      5D39 CF05 4BFC F57A