[WikiEN-l] CheeseDreams rant

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Wed Feb 2 04:11:15 UTC 2005

OK, I've got to get this off my chest. I just noticed the following
harassment from CheeseDreams:
[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Dante_Alighieri&diff=9863471&oldid=9841175],
where she implies that I have been posting anonymous abusive comments
from Victoria, Australia (of all places). I live in Sydney, in a totally
different state of Australia!

Now couple this with her harassement of Slrubenstein (she asked for a
request for arbitration that was rejected unanymously by Grunt, Ambi,
Neutrality, mav, sannse, David Gerard and the Epopt; then she relisted
it again, saying that she doesn't accept the decision!), her poor
research (for instance, in [[Historicity of Jesus]] she quotes The Two
Babylon's as verifiable research that is undisputed - where in fact it's
tenuous nonsense), her willingness to continue editing Christian
articles (she added a whole bunch of material about Jesus into
[[Osiris-Dionysus]], see
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Osiris-Dionysus&diff=9801869&oldid=9775252)
even after being banned for POV pushing, getting her friend to post
stuff for her (see [[WP:AN]]), I really need to start asking what the
hell is going on here?!?

Is something going to be done? I've listed her on RFC, but it seems
noone gives a damn as noone has even bothered to edit the page yet!

So tell me, how do I stop getting harassed by this notorious POV pusher?
I don't think I've been unfair to them so far, and I haven't pushed by
POV onto any of the articles.

TBSDY