[WikiEN-l] admins:emergency copy of blocked user's demand for a deletion vote in return for bullying

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Fri Aug 26 00:48:40 UTC 2005

Attention other admins please. Foul play needing an
emergency response. (Asperger's Syndrome article.)

mailed to Redwolf: "I demand that you put up a vote
for deletion of the Aspies For Freedom article, on my
behalf, now, without waiting 48 hours, in the category
that it is a Vanity Article promoting its own writers'
business and is a totally personally biased view of
themselves. Unless you do this without claiming to
even have even in theory a shred of discretion not to,
I challenge your admin position as abused on biased
behalf of Wikipedia's name. Also that you post the
reply to Amy I just sent you, and relabel the
Asperger's article as neutrality disputed. I'm going
to copy this message onto wikien-l."

I have not broken 3RR, yet admin Redwolf has blocked
me for "user spam" for reinserting a link that has
been discussed in the talk page and that vandals keep
deleting. I reinstate it only because it is needed for
balance against another link, Aspies For Freedom, that
others keep reinstating and I had been seen as
censoring for trying the option of removing it. This
proves that this block on me, the second in 3 days, is
blatantly biased and bullying.

 The opposing side of this argument have not been
blocked, yet they are elements associated with a
commmunity outside Wikipedia that has socially hurt
many people and that I had shown evidence of following
peopleto other forums to harrass them. The picture is
now strongly circumstantial that the entire crisis at
the Asperger's Syndrome article since Aug 18 has been
another case of this, in which case I am being
stalked. Now that's very serious. Stalked. With this
block forming part of it.

Blocking me in the stalkers' favour prevents me
answering on talk page some serious accusations that a
character called Amy from this group made against me
there 2 hours ago, and Redwolf has not put it there
for me. Aspies For Freedom also has its own Wiki
article. Its leader Gareth has threatened me with
"filing a DMCA notice to the Wikimedia foundation",
just before a block on me begins whose timing prevents
me acting to oppose this - except by posting here.

On the evidence of this campaign and the disruption of
Wikipedia by it, I propose the Aspies For Freedom
article for deletion as a Vanity Article, + in these
circumstances of foul play I must be legally entitled
to have this proposal filed right now, not with a 48
hour wait.