[WikiEN-l] Over the line (not-sees)

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:05:04 UTC 2005

I dont think the last few comments have been very
helpful. Jay has yet to give Michael a straight answer
on the specific block issue.  Jays claim that the use
of an ancient ethnic name as provokational is really
very one-sided and has little substance, as is his
representation of that history. And Jack's personal
speculations about Jay's objectivity are flamebait at
best.

SV
" And let's also not forget..let's not forget...
Dude..that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for
uh, domestic, you know, within the city... That isn't
legal either."