[WikiEN-l] An admin misused his privilages to block me...

Theresa Knott theresaknott at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:08:06 UTC 2005

On 8/22/05, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen a lot of vandalism coming from schools and universities, but
> I've yet to see vandalism from the uni I attend.

Possible conclusions

Students from your university are exceptionally well behaved.
Your university is very small.
No one from your university bothers to do research on the web and so
has never come across wikipedia. (except you)
Everyone from your university (except you of course) is too stupid to
work out that "edit this page" means they can edit a page.
Your university is not connected to the Internet.

Takes yer pick ;-)

Theresa