[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

andyl2004 at sympatico.ca andyl2004 at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 19 22:45:07 UTC 2005

According to this other thread the name of the Nazi wiki will be Pseudodoxia
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=225536&highlight=wikipedia

is there anyway to prevent them from forking wikipedia. I'm sure a lot of editors would be displeased to see their work on a neo-Nazi site. It might be too late to stop them from using existing material but could any of the rights be rewritten to prevent them from using future revisions and new material?

BTW, here is "Amalekite"'s "Wikipedia Intelligence Report #1":

Frank Sinatra
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #4
Frank Sinatra
Forum Member

Location:
Default Re: Zionist Cabal taking over Wikipedia
Wikipedia Intelligence Report #001

The following is an incomplete list of those suspected to be members of, or to be the "useful idiots" of, the so-called "Elders of Wikipedia" (the Zionist cabal which has Wikipedia in its grip). Those at the top of the list are definite members and are the most ruthless and vicious of the bunch; those at the bottom I'm less sure about. Monitor the activities of the first 5 on the list (watch their user contribution pages and their user talk pages) and you'll have a good idea of what the entire gang is up to.

The suspected "Elders of Wikipedia" are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jayjg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jfdwolff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gzuckier