[WikiEN-l] Re: Exercises in social engineering

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:16:48 UTC 2005

If your definition of "trolling" is doing something to provoke a
reaction... I plead guilty, yes. There was no other way to do it given
the groupthink attitude towards dissent on certain topics.

This is a standing offer to anyone that wants to take me up on it: I
will answer any question you have, save for my real Wikipedia name, as
completely as I can.

I am making this offer in good faith. Yes, I violated policy. I
believe I had good reason to. I may have made an error in judgement
letting it go on that long, but that is something I have to live with
and learn from.

A. Nony Mouse