[WikiEN-l] Blocks on the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabian proxies

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:13:30 UTC 2005

The UAE and SA each run the whole country's internet access through
small proxy subnets. However, the proxies appear to be open, at least
a bit, in places. Do we risk blocking the whole damn countries?

Is it worth excluding them from IP blocks when a name is blocked? (Is
this another instance of bug 550?)

- d.