[WikiEN-l] Another response, this time about the SimVirgin/Jayg/Jpgordon team

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 06:02:16 UTC 2005

--- David Vizcarra <david.vizcarra at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, his concept of "outside opinions" was those
> who he usually sides with and he knows agree with
him.

This may be true. But it sounds like an opinion about
a user. What does this have to do with anything?

> the[[User:SlimVirginjayjgJpgordon]] would never have
> existed.

Some vandal making a page is supposed to prove
something? You've lost any foundation in reason here.

> That is perhaps the reason for so much vandalism on
> his user page and
> talk page. Many people have been angered by allgeged
> pro-Jewish bias.

Back to the bottom rung, David.  This train of thought
is one that even very reasonable people can rightly
call "over the top," and perhaps even "bigoted." Youre
asserting that because a user has been the target of
allegations that such allegations are true and
justified, and that therefore they are tied to your
claim of their ethnic or religious bias.  ATM his bias
appears far less in need of correcting than is your
apparent excessive theorizing on the nature of his
ethno-religious particulars, and your accusation of
such bias. Do you see the difference?

While I sympathise with you feeling that youve been
ganged up on in an article dispute, at a certain point
you appear to stop being rational, and your choice of
attacking a person for his group status has little
distinction from attacking a group itself. Your
approach has literally no hope of success or drawing
support for your views, and reasonable people may
consider it inexcusable behaviour, until you see to
correct it.

SV