[WikiEN-l] I better shut up (was vfd RFC)

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 01:49:27 UTC 2005

Technical salvation:

Voting on *article quality rank* will allow for some
degree of handling. People might even be able to
mass-delete entire ranks of low-quality articles,
provided theyve seen enough votes. The difference
being that its not from removed from the article at
VFD, but part of the article's local aspects, just
like discussion, watch, etc. This removes the need for
executioners, and leaves only the trashtakers, who
dont need to argue, if they follow the guidelines.
Central lists would be viewable via sorted RC.

SV