[WikiEN-l] It is a sign.

Alphax alphasigmax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:56:32 UTC 2005

John Bradley wrote:

>When putting things into geographic catorgaries, the geography dictates
>not what looks best. I'm an expert, amongst other things, in looking at maps
>of of an area I live in.

I could say "Adelaide International Raceway is in the City of Playford",
which is correct, but "Adelaide International Raceway is *near
Virginia*" is more helpful. You have to go with what is most recognised;
after that you can explain detail.

>I haven't seen anything saying "we the mail list admins are blocking you
>break policy 4.13"

Perceived continuing personal attacks, but I don't agree with the ban
when dispute resolution is taking place. You're not being blatantly
abusive, so I think this was probably a little over the top.

--
Alphax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alphax