[WikiEN-l] Profanity discouraged

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Apr 27 13:24:15 UTC 2005

John,

If you can't refrain from profanity and other expressions of hostility
on this mailing list, I will ask the admins to put you on "filter
probation" for a few days.

If they do this, it will mean that an admin will review each of your
messages and either edit out the offending portions before passing the
message on, or mark it up and send it back to you for correction, or
merely delete it.

We don't like to do this, but we also don't like being called dirty
names.

Please think this over, and choose your next step accordingly.

Ed Poor