[WikiEN-l] Fidning out why an article is deleted

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 25 08:01:27 UTC 2005

Michael P. Hopcroft wrote

>You or someone also said that the article on the Goldschmidt Sex Scandal
>should be merged with that on Goldschmidt tiself. Since the article is on
>the effects that the revelation of the scnadal had on the relationship
>between portland media and public figures, I respectfully disagree.

Take it up on the talk page and put your case.

> Is there an admin I can e-mail directyl if I have concerns about one of my
> articles?

You can interact with admins (of whom there are hundreds) by messages on
their use talk pages; or by email if they have supplied an address (go to
user page and look for the email link).  Using user talk for discussions on
content is usual and transparent.

Charles