[WikiEN-l] Page delete request.

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Sun Apr 24 14:04:06 UTC 2005

John Bradley (john at ontobus.co.uk) [050424 23:50]:

> I am not interested in being the firend of anyone here, it is simply try to get
> you to act in a manner which shows the slightest hint of integrity.

We have integrity. You lack perception or the faintest self-insight.

You keep randomly harassing me on IRC with "yu owe me explnation". You've
had explanations aplenty and you just don't take them in. You seem
incapable of understanding that you are banned from editing because of your
own actions. Until you understand that, there's no hope for you on
Wikipedia.

- d.