[WikiEN-l] Abusive Blocking

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 12:50:16 UTC 2005

It is firly common. I was chased around by Violet/Riga because she didn't
like me. She eventually persuaded another admin to block me for breaking
3RR, dispite the fact that I had not. When this was pointed out she claimed
I had still acted wrong and she refused to apologizes. It was impossible to
start an RFC against this person, as the admins now protect each other.

Then there is SnowSpinner, ignore him get blocked. Various admins
engage in the same kind of behaviour, but the arbcomm prevented me from
starting a complaint against him or them.

I have started the WLF and the PFLW in an attempt to reverse the
perversion of the system introduced by the ArbComm and various admins.
Who are basically so up tight because they have a very limited ability to c
control Wikipedia, what with DHCP etc.