[WikiEN-l] New contributor and article plans

Michael P. Hopcroft michael at mphpress.com
Fri Apr 22 08:20:43 UTC 2005

Hi! I just signed up for my Wikipedia account and have done my first two
edits. (I added a note about "The Inner Light" winning the 1993 Hugo and
added character descriptions to the article for "You're Under Arrest!".)

I don't know how to start a new article, but there are several I want to
do. I need to do a little research on them, but what I would like to do is:

Notable Filk Artists:

Heather Alexander
Cecilia Eng
Dr. James Robinson (fromerly Dr. Jane Robinson)

Card Captor Sakura character proflies:

Sakura Kinomoto
Li Syaoran
Tomoyo Daidouji
Yukito Tsukishiro/Yue
Eriol Hiiragizawa
Touya Kinomoto
Kaho Mizuki
Keroberos (Kero-chan)
Ruby Moon and Spinel Sun

Role Playing Game Titles (if they aren't already there)

Champions
Big Eyes, Small Mouth

Filk Albums

Cold Iron (Leslie Fish)
The Undertaker's Horse (Leslie Fish)
Chickasaw Mountain (Leslie Fish)
Firestorm; Songs of the Third World War (leslie Fish)
Fossil Fever (Dr. James Robinson)

Fandom Terminology

E+T
Lemon
Relationshippers

Any suggestions on how to go about doing this once the research is done.