[WikiEN-l] Opus Dei - have we become their publishing house?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 07:45:59 UTC 2005

Alex Regh wrote

>Excuse me, but on re-reading the talk page I can really not find any
>comment
that would warrant an extended debate on this mailing list.

OK, if you want it in precise terms: your edit comment

Re-added {{TotallyDisputed}} - the content is still so much POV as I have
never seen before on WP)

seems to not to be calculated to calm things down, but to make it all more
adversarial.  I see this morning that The Anome's fresh start has been
reverted.

You asked for help; you have a couple of experienced admins now trying to
help with the page; you said you couldn't revert far back enough.  If you
really request that help arrive in helicopters, I think you should tolerate
some talk directed at yourself.

Charles