[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia: "Viscious, greed-driven, megalomaniacal fascists, fairy thugs, censors, and gay dogs"

Viajero viajero at quilombo.nl
Wed Apr 20 15:48:26 UTC 2005

An anon user named Jeff Sense kept inserting an article he wrote into
[[Mario Lanza]] and various of us reverted him because the text was
highly POV (it is supplied as a external link though). He takes his
revenge on us in a Lanza fan forum (Derek is new user User:Derekmcgovern):

"As you know, Derek and those he is defending - his associates-in-hiding
- are chortling with delight as they continually delete my bio in their
morbid dictating of what people may and may not read and consider about
Mario's life and career. Derek's defense of this gay group's behavior is
beyond redemption. Fascists are fascists. Censorship is censorship.

My bio has been deleted from Wikipedia nearly a dozen times now. Their
games continue. Viscious, greed-driven, megalomaniacal fascist thugs and
censors will not go unchallenged. The EXACT same kind of maggots fed off
Mario and his talent in life, and this current coterie of diseased,
limp-wristed parasites are doing the exact same thing today. They are
but gay dogs scurrying about urinating their pathetic liquid egos,
conceit and arrogance on all things Lanza.

Those who hide - and have hidden for years in the Lanza world under
rocks and behind aliases - are of the dark side...fairies who seek to
present themselves as the only true 'authorities' on the life of Lanza
and to oppress all those who would stand up to them. The transparent
attacks on this site in the past, the fake names, the pornographic
posts, the aliases, all come from the same mindset...all from the same
psychopaths who live in gratuitously deluded worlds of self-importance.

We know who you are and you are the most vile, despicable alleged 'fans'
of Mario Lanza one could ever imagine."

http://www.quicktopic.com/30/H/ECKcxtRbxUTNy

LOL - the only thing he left out was our proclivity for autofellatio.

V.