[WikiEN-l] Opus Dei - have we become their publishing house?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 20 13:33:37 UTC 2005

Alex Regh wrote

>Since you got involved in
the editing as well, you ought to be able to understand that, so what
exactly
is your personal criticism aimed at?

Well, you have The Anome and you have me, now, trying to sort out the page.
We have around 67000 edits between us, so I don't think we are going to get
thrown by any little thing.  However, the talk around the page is clearly
very volatile.  Your language on the talk page seemed a little too sharp for
the requirements of the situation.  I prefer to bring this up here, rather
than anywhere else.

Charles