[WikiEN-l] Links to porn sites

Richard Holton richholton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:44:10 UTC 2005

On 4/20/05, Tony Sidaway <minorityreport at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> Chad Perrin said:
> >
> > Of course, the very existence of a pay-site might be informative to the
> > reader, in that it says something about the person who runs the site.
>
> Yes, that he produces something people think is worth paying for.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of the generic "reader" of Wikipedia,
Tony. I know I for one would not have expressed that idea anywhere
near as well as you did -- in fact I don't think I would have
expressed it at all.

It's sure nice having someone think and respond for us all.

</sarcasm>

-- Rich Holton

[[W:en:User:Rholton]]