[WikiEN-l] Tony

jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk
Tue Apr 19 00:13:30 UTC 2005

Tony said:
>>> You asked them?  Anybody can play this bloody silly game.  Cut it out.
>>

>> He did provide evidence to support his assertion.

>No, he only gave evidence of his having made some extremely
>sweeping assumptions.

This proves my suspicion that Tony perpetuates this debate. Although I wrote nothing inflammatory, Tony responds with a haemorrhagic expletive.
I'm not a sociologist, and my "sweeping assumptions" are based on logic and not on statistics. Tony's kneejerk reaction can only be an indication that my "sweeping assumptions" are making him uncomfortable.

JFW

This e-mail has been scanned by the StreamShield Protector antivirus system.

Free education for all doctors.
The simple, fast way to prove you are keeping up to date.
http://www.doctors.net.uk/freelearning