[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Apr 17 21:53:44 UTC 2005

There was nothing in what I wrote drawing conclusions about your or any
other specific person's understanding of browser settings.  The ones who
are likely to have problems with the settings are probably not editors,
but simple passive users of the material.  I, in fact, support your view
that users should not need to disable all pictures just to avoid seeing
a few.  I'm afraid that you're the one jumping to erroneous conclusions
about what I said.

Ec