[WikiEN-l] Re: Suggestions for a work-safe encyclopedia

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:43:48 UTC 2005

> picture I am about to allow through is work safe? Well I can hope it
> is mention in the caption but if we take say this version of the
> article it clearly isn't:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Titanic_%281997_movie%29&oldid=10580793

Is this a purely theoretical discussion? Naming that page as an
example of a page that isn't "work safe" is laughable. Surely, in most
work-places it isn't work safe to waste your salaried time reading up
about Titanic, but THAT PARTICULAR IMAGE does not make the page less
"work safe" than it already is.

--
mvh Björn