[WikiEN-l] Pointlesswasteoftime

Theo Clarke wiki at tignosis.com
Sat Apr 16 22:00:55 UTC 2005

John Cheese has written to me to thank us for deleting the article.

He also says that he wishes "it didn't happen the way it did".  He acknowledges that he had not understood "that there was 5-day voting period" and he thought we were leaving the article there simply to make a point.

He has promised to do his best to ensure that his readers "leave in peace.  If you guys ever have trouble with any of my readers, please don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll put a stop to it.  I don't foresee anything like that happening, but I'd still like to extend that olive branch just in case."

Theo