[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:12:03 UTC 2005

Indeed, that's what I'm asking for. A choice as to whether to download
them - an acknowledgement that the image is likely to be offensive,
and then a *choice*. You, on the other hand, seem to be demanding that
I either be forced to download them, or to go the ridiculous extreme
of turning off all images.

-- ambi