[WikiEN-l] Titanic, illustrated

Arkady Rose arkady at arkady.org.uk
Fri Apr 15 22:18:26 UTC 2005

Joseph Osborne <josephosborne2005 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>We had our Familys watching the super bowl when she
>did that.  Also we did not take the children to see
>the Titanic!

I presume said children weren't breastfed then. Heaven forfend that
children should be exposed to the sight of something as normal and
natural as a human breast.

Tell me, do you insist on cows' udders being covered by appropriate
garments before you let them look at a picture too?

-a

--
Imagination is just intelligence having fun.