[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Kevin Rector krector at Compco.com
Fri Apr 15 14:51:31 UTC 2005

Dear Tony et al.,

I am sometimes clumsy. I generally have a fairly strong grasp of the
English language, but sometimes I pick the wrong words to convey the
sentiments or ideas that I wish to communicate. A reality of language is
that the words we say are not always the words we mean.

I made a statement that several people have gone on and on about. Was it
an accusation, was it an opinion, was it vile, was it insupportable, was
it factual, was it a paralipsis, etc. etc. ad nauseam.

Let me say, once and for all that I am sorry. I am genuinely sorry. I
chose my words carelessly. I never intended to make an accusation,
particularly about any individual people or groups. My statement was an
observation based on a general opinion, which in retrospect was not very
accurate.

Again, I'm sorry for any grief that I've caused anyone along the way.

Now, I think it would be ideal if we could move on to something more
productive.

This --will-- be my last post to this thread, so if you want to keep
talking about me I suppose you can, but I won't be involved.

-Kevin