[WikiEN-l] Kate Winslet Exposure

Faraaz Damji frazzydee at spymac.com
Thu Apr 14 20:04:31 UTC 2005

1. When has vandalism ever been a reason not to include a new feature?
There's already tons of vandalism, this will merely be another blip on
the radar.
2. Then don't go through the filter, choose them from a drop-down box.
If you need images to help you see what nudity is, then that's your
prerogative.

I didn't know there was discussion on IRC about this...I made a post to
WikiEN-l: Nude Kate Winslet Picture about the same thing :P

Blog: http://frazzydee.ca