[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiProject Spoken Wikipedia

Kevin Rector krector at Compco.com
Wed Apr 13 17:28:28 UTC 2005

Not with a name like MacGyverMagic. With a name like that you should be
able to take some table salt, a shoe, a Swiss Army knife, and some duct
tape and make a microphone and recording software. :)

-Kevin